What is a Friend?

Dedicated to 2F 2009 - May all of you remain friends forever! This film by Tony Dusko won "Best of Festival" in the 2007 Mobifest Toronto Film Festival. (Source : www.notebookbabies.com)

Monday, January 12, 2009

Lunch in class!

Nicholas jokes, " I'm highly territorial! Do not touch my chicken rice!!! I'll bite. Grrrrr..."
Wah! The chicken rice is finger-licking, lips-smacking ...and satisfying for Bryan!

Elisha...our dainty girl who looks so pretty even while eating :)

Nigel is PLEASED. "I didn't even need to walk to the canteen or queue for this food:P"

Shaun is done with his lunch. He loves his home-packed food.

2F had their first lunch together in the classroom today. I'm so proud of all of them that they handled their food without any major spillage. They totally enjoyed the chicken rice that was catered by our dedicated parent volunteers from a 'high-class restaurant'. Other than the occasional 'fatty' skin that was rightfully tossed out (and eagerly snapped up by some less health-conscious...), the pupils finished everything, right down to the very last morsel. Hao Chi!