What is a Friend?

Dedicated to 2F 2009 - May all of you remain friends forever! This film by Tony Dusko won "Best of Festival" in the 2007 Mobifest Toronto Film Festival. (Source : www.notebookbabies.com)

Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Clearer Presentation of the Allocation

You parents are so fast, before I have even sms-ed any of you, I've received feedback on the blur image that I first posted. I know the suspense has been killing.

My re-posting is still not clear...looks like I have to sharpen my IT skills. (If any of you can offer advice on how to convert an Excel file to a jpg image that is sharp, please advise.)

So, I've decided to make things clearer by presenting the information thus...

Going to these classes next year :
3A - Xin Yi, Joe, Kai Ray, Aaron, Dave
3B - Elisha, Yoon Yik
3C - Rachel, Nigel, Nicholas, Xu Hong
3D - Naomi, Zariel, Edric
3E - Jun Kiat, Yong Ray
3F - Anna, Keith (the true blue 'F' class)
3G - Grace, Jeanne
3H - Reyna, Shaun, James
3I - Shermin, Bryan, Choon Kit, Dao Xuan (I'm sure Bryan and Choon Kit are thrilled to be together)
3J (collage) - nil
3K (collage) - Yuet Ruh, Tasha, Sophie

See, as promised, none of you are alone in an alien class!
All the best for next year, children.