Dear outgoing 2F,
It's time to close the year, and close this blog as we make way for the 2010 class who will assume their 2F cyberspace.
I hope you have had a wonderfully refreshing vacation and you are all ready to be back in school in 5 days' time.
Some of you will need some time to adjust being away from your good friends in different classes while others may very soon happily become fast friends with your new classmates. Either way, please be understanding, do take time to meet your ex-classmates during recess if they so beseech. At the same time, for those who are clinging on to your previous classmates, do not deprive your new classmates of the privilege to get to know you too. Remember, eventually, you will not lose your friends but make more friends in addition to those from the previous class!
Some back-to-school reminders :
1. Pack your 3A books, making sure that your name is written on each book/file.
2. Ensure your pencil case is functional.(don't forget the eraser!)
3. Place a working thermometer in your bag, a daily requirement!
4. Report at the basketball court, ready for Chinese silent reading.
5. Check that your hair is neat, uniform and shoes are presentable. (there is still time for a haircut.)
6. Greet your teachers, ex-teachers and friends :)
Most of your ceramics masterpieces are still with me, which I will pass you through your new class teachers. I also owe Aaron a cars magnet set which is still out of stock at the store when I last checked today. I have not forgotten. Will KIV.
Lastly, really missing you and want to wish all of you a fabulous year ahead, HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope to hear encouraging reports from your new teachers...hee hee, will still keep tabs on you.
Your soon-to-be ex-teacher,
Mrs. Loo, signing off finally.
What is a Friend?
Dedicated to 2F 2009 - May all of you remain friends forever!
This film by Tony Dusko won "Best of Festival" in the 2007 Mobifest Toronto Film Festival.
(Source : www.notebookbabies.com)