This is a compilation of some of the sound poems written by the fabulous brains in the class :)
Cha-ching! Cha-ching! Cha-ching!
What's that sound?
It's me. I'm a cashier.
I collect money from customers.
- Bryan Yip
Ha! Ha! Ha!
What's that sound?
It's me. I'm a hyena.
I laugh all day long.
- Tan Jun Xiang
Crock, crock, crock
What's that sound?
It's me. I'm a crow.
I caw all day long and love to disturb people.
- Zariel Low
Buzz, buzz, buzz
What's that sound?
It's me. I'm a bee.
I fly from flower to flower to collect nectar.
- Aaron Lum
"Twinkle, twinkle, little star..."
What's that sound?
It's me. I'm a babysitter.
I put babies to sleep by singing lullabies.
- Dan Yuet Ruh
Meaow! Meaow!
What's that sound?
It's me. I'm a cat. I sometimes wake people up in the middle of the night
Because of my loud mewing.
- Grace Kwok
Snap, Snap, Snap
What's that sound?
It's me. I'm a gharial.
I live in the river, lakes and swamps
Of southern Asia.
- Wong Xu Hong
Ring! Ring! Ring!
What's that sound?
It's me. I'm a bell.
I let pupils know the time for recess.
Pupils like to take time for a rest
So that they can study later at their best.
- Sophie Xie
Tick-tock, Tick-tock
What's that sound?
It's me. I'm a faithful alarm clock
That wakes my owner up every morning.
- Lim Xin Yi
Roar! Roar!
It's me. I'm a fierce lion.
I roar at people who hunt me.
I eat deer, people and more.
I will protect my family.
I am the king of the jungle.
- Chua Jun Kiat
Wwoosshh! Wwoosshh!
What's that sound?
It's me. I'm the wind.
Making tornadoes,
Whooshing houses till they fly through the air.
- Koh Kai Ray
5,4,3,2,1...Blast Off!
What's that sound?
It's me. I'm a rocket that blasts off to space.
I send astronauts to visit the moon.
- Rachel Loh
What is a Friend?
Dedicated to 2F 2009 - May all of you remain friends forever!
This film by Tony Dusko won "Best of Festival" in the 2007 Mobifest Toronto Film Festival.
(Source : www.notebookbabies.com)